Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
2. Prices exclude M.C.D unless otherwise stated.
3. Prices are fixed for 3 months only.
A. Payment terms are 28 days from month end unless otherwise stated. When working with a new client, it will be at the discretion of Crucial Flooring Solutions Ltd as to whether a deposit is required before commencement of work on site. Subsequent contracts may also be subject to the payment of a deposit.
4. If you fail to pay us on agreed date we may;
A. Charge you interest at the rate set under S.6 of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1999.
B. Calculated (on a daily basis) from the date of our invoice until payment.
C. Compounded on the first day of each month.
D. Before and after judgement (unless a court orders otherwise).
E. Claim fixed sum compensation from you under S.5A of that Act to cover our credit control overhead cost.
F. Recover (under clause 5.8) the cost of taking legal action to make you pay.
5. Costs given are for continuous working during normal hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm).
6. Costs subject to verification of site re-measure where applicable.
7. We recommend that sub floor consisting of sand/ cement screed should always be prepared with minimum 3mm latex.
8. Please note: latex screed provides a smoothing compound that follows the contours of the sub floor; it is not a levelling compound.
9. Trimming of doors are excluded unless otherwise arranged.
10. Day works to be charged at £250.00 per day as required.
11. 12. During the winter months, it is essential that the heating system is operational before any installation. Failure to ensure this may cause irreparable damage to the floor covering of which Crucial Flooring Solutions Ltd cannot accept any responsibility.
12. Our quotation includes for work as detailed only. Any changes or additions to the description hereto will be charged accordingly.
13. Our quotation is based on cleared areas only unless stated. Although we will be pleased to help with or around heavy objects, this must be a prior arrangement; otherwise, a further labour charge may be made. Crucial Flooring Solutions Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to property not moved or whilst being moved.
14. The Client is responsible for re-routing of all cables, wires etc. that may run across the sub floor before installation of new floor covering. If this prevents an installation proceeding on a booked installation date, this could incur a cancellation charge or waiting time charge. Nationwide Flooring Contracts Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to wires or cables during installation.
15. Order is subject to written confirmation and/or order number.
16. Receipt of order or signature on the contract will be an agreement of Terms and Conditions of Crucial Flooring Solutions Ltd
17. Contract is also our word for Estimate/Quotation.
18. On site work the main contractor will be responsible for providing lights, electricity and clear access.
19. On site the main contractor if required will make provisions for safe and secured storage of the flooring products and at all times will be responsible for the health and safety of our operatives on their site.
20. On completion of floor installation the Client or site representative will sign off the work.
21. Once sign off has occurred that will act as an agreement that the work is complete.
22. Sign off is at client’s discretion. Any damages or marks found in the floor will only be rectified if pointed out to the Crucial Flooring Solutions fitter before the client has signed off work, any damages noticed after this time i.e. the following day, will be assumed to be the fault of the client and will be a chargeable repair.
23. The company reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
24. Divisibility Clause This contract is divisible. Each delivery made hereunder shall be deemed to arise from a separate contract and shall be invoiced separately; any invoice for a delivery shall be payable in full in accordance with terms of payment provided for herein, without reference to and notwithstanding any defect of default in delivery of any other instalment
25. DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY The Customer shall comply at all times with applicable data protection laws when processing any personal data in the course of any trading under these Conditions.
The Customer shall not disclose to any third party the pricing policy or structure employed by the Company and in particular shall not disclose any information relating to any discount or promotional offer by the Company without having obtained prior written approval from the Company. Breach of this clause shall entitle the Company to damages equivalent to the discount received by the Customer during the course of trading.